The vision of the Dakota Chiropractic Office is to strive to become a center of Health, Healing, and Education for all patients and for the community.
Dr. Raizman and Dr. Badhan focus upon “Patient-Centered Care”. Let us help you with a wide variety of health issues and diagnose underlying medical concerns. We provide significant relief and treatment plans for our patients, achieve excellent results during the rehabilitation process and assist each patient in maintaining optimal health and long term wellness. The doctors address patients' health and wellness concerns with multiple techniques:
- Manual Adjustments
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (N.E.S.)
- Pain Neutralization Technique (P.N.T.)
Every patient receives a complete and comprehensive examination, diagnosis, and treatment plan.
- Treat each and every patient with the utmost respect, integrity, and honesty.
- Alleviate each patient’s pain and suffering as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Examine, diagnose, treat, and correct the underlying causative factors of the patient’s problem in order to provide health and wellness beyond symptomatic relief.
- Improve the functioning of the nervous system through chiropractic adjustments, and, therefore, strengthening each patient’s general health, energy level, and resistance to disease.
- Educate patients about exercise, nutrition, posture, ergonomics, and the functioning of the body, thus, empowering patients through knowledge.
- Enhance health and the quality of life of each and every patient so he/she may deal more lovingly, patiently, and harmoniously with his/her family, friends, and colleagues.
- Assisting one patient at a time enables us to touch many lives.
Dr. A. RaizmanChiropractor
Dr. Raizman has been a talk show guest on radio and T.V for many years. He has spoken in many public forums including but not limited to The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, Rotary Club, CNIB, Manitoba Health Association, Arthritis Association, and the Fibromyalgia Association. He has volunteered his time to working with numerous sports teams in Winnipeg including the Winnipeg Rifles Football Club and the U of M track team. Dr. Raizman was one of the first health care practitioners in Canada to introduce Cold Laser Therapy into his practice. Dr. Raizman is an avid physical activity proponent who has done 35 full marathons including the Boston and Chicago Marathons. Dr. Raizman obtained grades in the top 5 in the class of 1981 and was in the top 5% of those writing the Canadian Chiropractic Board Exams. Dr. Raizman listens very carefully to every patients story and performs a thorough examination in order to diagnose his patients condition. Using the most effective Chiropractic techniques, therapies and modalities excellent results are attainable. Patients have come from as far as Thunder Bay, Ontario and Melita to see Dr. Raizman. Dr. Raizman has been practicing at Dakota Chiropractic in St. Vital since 1982 and has been servicing the community for over 35 years.
Dr. S. BadhanChiropractor (BSc., DC)
Dr. Badhan was born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba where he completed his Bachelors of Science degree at the University of Winnipeg. After completing his undergraduate degree, Dr. Badhan furthered his education at Northwestern Health Sciences University in Bloomington, Minnesota where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree with honours. Dr. Badhan takes a whole person approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease and discomfort, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. He incorporates various techniques and treatment options that are specifically tailored to each individual's needs for optimal results. These include Chiropractic adjustments, physical modalities, soft-tissue therapy, stretching & exercise, nutritional counselling, and ergonomic solutions. Dr. Badhan believes that chiropractic is not only used to treat pain and suffering but also as a way to help maintain your health. Dr. Badhan chose the chiropractic profession because he welcomes the challenge of diagnosis and the pleasure derived from helping patients achieve optimal health the most natural way. In his free time, Dr. Badhan enjoys walking, trying out new restaurants, gardening, going to the park, and cheering on the Winnipeg Jets!